FUSION is a powerful SaaS solution for organizing all aspects of information related to facilities and property assets into a comprehensive and user-friendly visual database.
FUSION is an online database that operates as a direct point of access for Property Managers, Maintenance Crew, Technicians and Tenant Services, allowing them to:
- Find pertinent details about any asset
- Access system documentation
- View location of all switches and valves on a complete site map
- Generate service requests from any tablet or computer
Cost Effective SaaS Model
The power of FUSION reduces costs while ensuring that efficient operations are continued and maintained.
- Identifies and eliminates complications to the workflow
- Supports all levels of asset record maintenance
- Manages work orders for accuracy and completeness
- Guarantees use of correct version at all times
Assets recorded and documented in a FUSION database are easily categorized by the level of importance using Cutsheet or Reporting Tools. Accuracy and complete information improves risk and assessment compliance.
- Filter categories by room, floor, department, port, IT equipment or custom fields
- Document assessments including photographs and other associated information
- Generate detailed reports with pdf exporting feature
Work Order Management
FUSION software is compatible with multiple platforms where there is an Internet connection allowing work orders to be generated and accepted from any location where there is a computer or tablet available.
- Work orders are automatically forwarded to the correct recipient
- Detailed notifications for up to date and complete information
- Attachments such as a map provide additional clarity when needed
- Closed loop notifications for resident customer service
Daily Maintenance Logs for Systems and Assets Within a Property
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Outdoor Lighting
- IT equipment including phones, computers, and printers
- Items on the property regularly maintained and accounted by property staff
Improved Operational Effectiveness
- Efficiently plan and organize maintenance tasks
- Organize and accurately report tasks – pending through completed
- Visualize data to ensure correct asset locations
- Prioritize maintenance resources